Saturday, July 26, 2008

Treefingers

Well, I did it. I busted out my sharpies and made an awful picture! It was so nice to draw again, even though the end result is something you'd be embarrassed of if your 6 year old brought home from art class. All I know is that's been too long since I've had paint/marker/glue/anything fun all over my hands. That's the joy of Sharpies; every time you use a few colours, no matter how careful you are, when you put the cap on the one you were just using, you always get a dot on one of your fingers. This leads to a wonderful little rainbow on your fingers. It's a reminder of what I used to be able to do. I think I can get back into this again. I've been trying/failing for a little while, but today I actually just sat down and enjoyed making something shitty. That's all I've wanted for ages.


No comments: