Monday, July 7, 2008

Blue is the New Green.

I had a stint where I wasn't doing anything today, and despite all the setbacks from a German keyboard, and German internet explorer, I managed to change my blog's layout. I like this one better. It's also no longer called "The Red Basin", which is due to the fact that I totally stopped writing that thing a while ago. It's now lovingly refered to as "Craig A Bailey Presents:". And FINALLY, change your homepages from "http://theredbasin.blogspot.com" to the much classier "http://craigabaileypresents.blogspot.com". There, now you have something to do on a Monday night! You owe me.

3 comments:

lou said...

CRAIG BAILEY CRAID BAILEY CRAIG BAILEY! oops, half way you turned into craid...well you get the idea...HOPE GERMANY IS BEING FABULOUS TO YOU! hmmm, i think i used too many caps in the comment...

Craig A. Bailey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig A. Bailey said...

I feel so special! You hate capital letters! By the way, this is a lot of fun so far! Radiohead tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! The tickets look like pieces of art!! Wish you cool kids were here!